Since we are going out to dinner tonight, I will not be cooking a 5 star meal. With that being said, I though I would let you all in on a few personal details about me. So here we go…..
1. Taylor and I met on a dude ranch in Montana 6 years ago.
We both worked, played, and square danced our way through the summer of 2004.
2. I am from Portland, OR. The best city in the country!
3. I have lived in New York City, Boston, Aspen, and Bend OR.
4. While I was living in NYC, Taylor was up in Maine finishing college. The Fung Wah bus saved our relationship. We would meet up in Boston for weekends.
4. I have my esthetics license and used to give facials for a living. Beautician turned farmer? I think I am the first. And proud of it!
5. Taylor and I love living out of suitcases. I am a homebody, but love nothing more than the excitement of being on the road. We have driven across the country 4 times.
6. My brother-in-law is French so I am assuming that makes me at least a quarter French. And I’m happy about that.
7. Until last year, my whole life fit into 2 suitcases.
8. I still get homesick for my childhood home and friends.
9. I could barely boil water until this summer. Just ask my mom. It’s a true fact!
10. I was not a dog person until he came along:
11. I don’t particularly love pruning apple trees.
12. Taylor and I are getting married in January. We are having a western themed wedding with a live band and square dancing. Bringing us back full circle. That’s all I’ve got!